The editors of CMSWire asked me to write a piece for the series of guest posts on Enterprise 2.0 and Collaboration that they are publishing this month. I chose to explore the relationship between documents and collaboration in my post, which appeared on the CMSWire site today, August 24, 2010. Please jump over to their site, read the post, and comment there. Thanks and enjoy!
Lessons from the Fro… on Enterprise 2.0 is Neither a Cr… Liens de la semaine… on The Nexus of Defined Business… Goals Setting Series… on Data and Statistics Without So… Summer on LinkedIn Signal Demonstrates T… 有松絞り 浴衣 on Social Business Transformation…
- acquisition activity adoption analytics application awareness blog business business_case category change cloud collaboration communication community conference consultant content culture customer data deployment design document email employee enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook feature filter functionality Gilbane goal IBM information innovation integration investment Jive knowledge management market microblogging Microsoft network organization people platform portal process productivity relationship ROI service SharePoint sharing social social software social_software software solution strategy stream system technology tool transformation trust Twitter usability user value web Work 2.0
- 'Canned' workflows can boost productivity in processes that can't be completely automated. Too few orgs build and publish these. 1 month ago
- Very smart of @Microsoft to make app composition and workflow (PowerApps & Flow) a foundational service to other apps (O365, Dynamics 365) 1 month ago
- Leaving Las Vegas. Many thanks to everyone at @JiveSoftware, old friends, and industry colleagues for making #JiveWorld17 great. 4 months ago
- Useful summary comparison of Jive and SharePoint, courtesy of IHS Markit. #JiveWorld17 https://t.co/p3Hnn0RGe8 4 months ago
- RT @JiveSoftware: We’ve launched Jive Labs to advance the ecosystem performance of individuals & organizations! bit.ly/2qyOVIR #Ji… 4 months ago