The editors of CMSWire asked me to write a piece for the series of guest posts on Enterprise 2.0 and Collaboration that they are publishing this month. I chose to explore the relationship between documents and collaboration in my post, which appeared on the CMSWire site today, August 24, 2010. Please jump over to their site, read the post, and comment there. Thanks and enjoy!
Liens de la semaine… on The Nexus of Defined Business… Goals Setting Series… on Data and Statistics Without So… Summer on LinkedIn Signal Demonstrates T… 有松絞り 浴衣 on Social Business Transformation… watch dogs trailer on Culture Trumps ROI
- acquisition activity adoption analytics application awareness blog business business_case category change cloud collaboration communication community conference consultant content culture customer data deployment design document email employee enterprise Enterprise 2.0 Facebook feature filter functionality Gilbane goal IBM information innovation integration investment Jive knowledge management market microblogging Microsoft network organization people platform portal process productivity relationship ROI service SharePoint sharing social social software social_software software solution strategy stream system technology tool transformation trust Twitter usability user value web Work 2.0
- Leaving Las Vegas. Many thanks to everyone at @JiveSoftware, old friends, and industry colleagues for making #JiveWorld17 great. 2 months ago
- Useful summary comparison of Jive and SharePoint, courtesy of IHS Markit. #JiveWorld17 https://t.co/p3Hnn0RGe8 2 months ago
- RT @JiveSoftware: We’ve launched Jive Labs to advance the ecosystem performance of individuals & organizations! bit.ly/2qyOVIR #Ji… 2 months ago
- @TheBrycesWrite It was great to see and catch up with you, Bryce! Safe travels and stay well. 2 months ago
- Brilliant stroke, @JiveSoftware, to have @choirchoirchoir entertain, inspire and teach us in the middle of a #JiveWorld17 keynote session! 2 months ago